I am looking, and will always be looking, to partner with sites that mirror both my passion and heart towards the old web, fansites, and personal web spaces.
To be an affiliate, all I ask is that:
- Your site is updated at least once every 2-3 months.
- Your site is clearly loved.
- Your site doesn't have plagarized content, stolen artwork, riddled with typos and bad grammar, nor full of spam.
- Your content mirrors the quality and quantity of this site. (exceptions can be made for brand new sites, but do try to at least make some content.)
- Your content is at most pg-13. Lewd sites or sites with excessive swearing, violence, racism, and other disturbing content will not be accepted, ever.
If your site meets the criteria above, please send me an email through my contact page and I will get back to you. Please do have a button ready for use.
Link to Autumn's Grace
Whether you've been accepted as an affiliate, or simply want to link to my site, please use one of the following buttons to link back to me:
These buttons are inspired by buttons from my past.
This furret button is the *only* surviving graphic from my past fansite, Laughing Moon/Roiyarumun. The recreation features a moon accent as a nod to that.
This Skitty button was a gift 10yo me made for an old friend, the webmaster of Eevee~valley.
Please do not contact me with random emails, photos, or spam.
I will only reply to an email if it pertains to one or more of the following topics:
- Affiliation or Partnership
- Questions about this site, the old web, etc, that are unanswered by this site
- Information about or screenshots of old websites now broken via aging
- Important news or updates about searched-for lost websites
- You recognize me, or were a friend back in the day and would like to catch up
- You want your fansite rated for a potential award
If your email does not pertain to the above topics it will be ignored.
To contact me, please use this email: deathbiird(a)g(m)ail(.)com (remove parenthesis).